Friday, June 8, 2012

insta-me

max brenner tutti frutti waffles in winter. is there anything better?

i had the sh!*test day on this day. my tutor was horrible to me, and i had to go waste an hour until i met up with my boyfriend. but it's amazing what a coconut hot chocolate and the new issue of cosmopolitan can do!

if you haven't been to aboutlife marketplace (rozelle and bondi junction) i highly recommend it! best salads and yummy kombucha.

my mum's healthy cheesecake with raspberry coulis.

i have finally found my perfect watch.. it's taken me a year and a half but it's divine. just gotta wait until my birthday in december...

i loved my tony bianco devon boots so much in black.. that i ended up getting the brown too. highly recommended!

my life up until today... essays essays essays.

my favourite nail polish combo! OPI pink-a-doodle-doo and a true romantic. baby pink with a perfectly subtle shimmer.

my favourites at the moment. tony bianco boots, topshop jeans, forever new parka and dip dye scarf.


and this last one is my happy face... you wanna know why? because a) i went to the hairdresser and got my hair did. best feeling ever, i was channelling delta ala the voice hair. b) i had my last class of semester today, and i don't do exams. you wanna know what that means? HOLIDAYS!! I'M BEYOND EXCITED! FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

No comments: