Wednesday, November 14, 2012

fierce obsession



 zimmermann leopard cap - zimmermaan oasis triangle bikini
nookie leopard maxi - stylestalker leopard shorts - zara leopard pants

Well i'm officially on holidays and boy, does it feel good! I've missed you guys! Feels so great to be blogging without the guilty sensation of an assignment hanging over my head, knowing that "i reaaallly should be doing that now", god I love holiday freedom! Apparently my excitement for holidays has been rather fierce, because I've developed this intense obsession for leopard print (see what I did there?) I know that leopard can be a little.. trashy.. but i'm not talking about cougar-ish velvet leopard print cardi's.. rather, zimmermann leopard bikini's with little gold toggles on the ends, a drapey leopard maxi from nookie, and floaty culottes to throw on with converse or sandals in classic summer fashion. If you need proof of just how hot leopard can look, go check out the photo of nikki phillips in the nookie maxi on her instagram. H-O-T. I've managed to get two out of four items on my list.. i haven't stopped wearing the cap since I got it, and the pants are due in the mail any day. 
Now i'm just deciding what should be next! 

No comments: