Tuesday, April 5, 2011

winter warmers.

i was on the sportsgirl website, browsing as i do (everyday, yes, welcome to my pathetic world of fashion obsession) and adding my favourite pieces to my shopping bag section. when i finally finished my drooling, i looked at the favourites i'd chosen.


is it just me, or is there a serious colour trend here? khaki, neutrals, interjected with floral & tribal patterns and the occasional pop of blush & rose tones.

i think i've found my colour scheme for this autumn/winter season. i love stumbling across realisations, where i come to the conclusion i actually know more about my wants, needs and preferences than i originally thought. really need to start digging deep when it comes to my fashion choices.. apparently it's all inside. and when you think about it, it's true. every now and then you find that piece of clothing, or accessory, which you can't even imagine living without. it goes with everything, and will go everything you plan to buy (oops) and is a complete staple. you'll only look good in what you're wearing if you love it, so follow that little voice in your head because it'll be the one to tell you whether you really want it or not.

No comments: