Friday, April 29, 2011

oops, did it again.

man oh man i am sorry for neglecting this little blog of mine again! uni has been kicking my butt - i have 2 weeks left until my major project is due and it's stressful to say the least. but i've also had some awesome stuff going on! i finally got my new opi nail polishes in the mail and i can't even begin to explain how much i adore both... and i haven't even put them on yet. the opalescent one is like nothing i have ever seen before, and the black shatter speaks for itself. i'm having a little girls night with my aunt tonight, watching the royal wedding (only for the dress, i swear) so i'm thinking i might take it along and give myself a mini manicure. i'll post a picture this weekend.
in other awesome news; i got a new macbook pro! upgraded from my cute little white macbook to the pro and i'm loving it. getting a new laptop is like a fresh start, i can't believe how much junk i keep lying around to fill up my hard drive. 
last but not least, i've finally budgeted enough to allow me to purchase my lusted tony bianco ballara booties in one weeks time. expect to hear from them a lot - they'll be a heavy presence in my winter wardrobe!
anyway that's what's been going on in my life, and my horrible excuses for not posting anything recently. can't wait until my final project is over - i'll have the next 10 months off with some exciting ventures up my sleeve. so i apologise in advance for my lack of posts over the next 2 weeks, but i can guarantee some new and different stuff coming up after the deadline! x

No comments: