last night the girls from work and i got together to celebrate vessy's 20th birthday at the winery in surry hills. if you haven't been - GO! the food is out of this world and the cocktails are absolutely fabulous, the service flawless and the place itself has a great quirky little vibe. we always tease vessy about being a little bit hipster in her fashion taste, and so to dedicate the night to her we all dressed up in our very best floral dresses, bandana's and hipster glasses, which she absolutely adored!
1. the menu had the most irresistable choices
2. the beginning of the cocktails - we definitely tried a few...
3. a table full of fabulous food
4 & 10. the BEST cocktail i have ever had, hands down. light and bubbly with a beautiful subtle touch of rosewater, it was so refreshing and the perfect summer drink
5. getting my hipster on with one of my beautiful girls - she's got legs to rival a victoria's secret model
6. rose sangria - so, so yum. get this too.
7. my dinner - pumpkin, ricotta & sage ravioli with burnt butter. it was out of this world!
8. chorizo & veal sausage roll and stuffed mushrooms
9. summer chicken salad
11. one of the quirky little touches that make it so unique
12. my dessert - double chocolate brownie with fairy floss. holy s&*t. i have no words.
13. date & banana pudding with butterscotch sauce. again, no words.
14. cheesecake with lime marscapone.
15. the beautiful birthday girl with her sparkler bellini!
16. myself and the birthday girl
17. the stumble to the car - proof of a great night out!