Friday, January 14, 2011

the cool breeze.

I know you don't want to think about winter - it feels like we haven't even had summer yet -
but here's my three predictions on what you NEED in your wardrobe this coming season.

1. Over the knee boots aren't going anywhere! Whether heeled or flats, you need a black suede pair to tie you over. Trust me, you'll wear them to death. I've already got a flat pair, and am about to invest in a heeled pair - check out victoria's secret for some amazing bargains.




2. Fur vests & jackets are coming back in a big way. Personally, I love the vest best, layered over a long sleeve black dress and ankle boots. Just make sure you go faux... get your morals straight.



3. Leather everything is going to be around this season, and while there's some great jackets out there, I personally love the mini skirt. It can be dressed up or down and pretty much looks great with anything. Definitely worth the investment.

No comments: