Tuesday, January 11, 2011

prospects.

I just applied for an internship with Shakuhachi and I can't even explain how nervous this makes me. I want this so bad. It would be a dream come true to work with Jessie White, founder and designer of Shakuhachi - she shared my love of art and fashion, and wanted to put her own unique twist on clothing to create art. Whilst my passion may not be to put a unique twist on the actual creation of clothing, I want to enter the fashion industry to style, organise and be a part of the hustle and bustle. The thought of working backstage at a fashion show, of styling a model at a shoot, of castings and accessorising and making everything perfect... it's my heaven.



And if I get this internship, and I get to blog about it, well that is simply a dream come true.

No comments: