Monday, February 28, 2011

park st.


The girls at ACP magazines have created a fantastic new reality show, which follows the editors and the accompanying teams from Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Shop Till You Drop, Dolly & Madison. The first episode aired last week and I am addddicted. It's actually quite odd, because the concept to me did seem a little dry when I first heard about it, however after watching the first episode I'm completely hooked. It's fast paced and entertaining and while I might be a little biased coming from a media based background, I think that once most people give it a shot, they'll seriously like it too. There's fashion, some uncomfortable situations and some complicated issues, which all in all, makes for good tv.

Second episode airs Wednesday night on Arena @ 730pm. Can't wait for my latest dose of publishing drama.

No comments: