Sunday, January 22, 2012

insta-me















 photos by me, via instagram

i've definitely fallen into the instagram trap, (feel free to follow me at chloekiara) and so i've been using it as a database for the quick happy snaps which happen when you least expect them...

1. palm trees by my pool
2. new bikini & a banana smoothie - heaven
3. the BEST place to be this summer
4. if you didn't get the above, my backyard
5. yummy dinner - grilled chicken and homemade taramasalata
6. my first fishtail braid.. pretty successful huh?
7. my favourite flower in the whole wild world
8. sally hansen salon effects nail strips. they will blow your mind, my friends
9. coogee, boyfriend, mango magic crush for mr lactose intolerant & strawberry smoothie for me <3
10. outfit for work christmas party. love me some sequins.
11. a very feminine addition to my wardrobe from the fantastic agent provocateur sale
12. four, yes, FOUR!!!! TIFFANY BOXES. hellooooo birthday. i knew 21 would be a good age!
13. new seafolly bikini's, in preparation for hawaii of course.
14. probably the best presents ever. all i've ever wanted was something 'chloe', it's my namesake after all. so this year, along with getting my very necessary bottle of chloe perfume, i also got the chloe locket i have been lusting after for so long. a beautiful, long, silver locket, with chloe engraved on the outside and solid perfume encased on the inside. it's stunning.

No comments: