Sunday, March 20, 2011

imitation heaven.

confession: i have been wanting a pair of acne pistol short boots for.. well.. forever. they're the definition of versatile and after seeing them on kate bosworth - she wears them everywhere - i've just wanted them even more. however, they are definitely not in my price range. $550 for a pair of ankle boots (as gorgeous as they may be) is just nowhere near reasonable for me and my current financial state.
therefore, i have been on that irritating, difficult and 'kill me now' hunt for a similar pair.


and i've finally found them! topshop, the love of my life, has provided me with a pair which i deem similar enough in the sexy ankle boots department and i will be getting them in my hot little hands within 5 - 8 working days, for the sweeeeet price of $111.
smiles all round!


No comments: