Monday, October 24, 2011

zimmermann love


harper & harley

every now and then i like to do a shout out to a brand which has impressed me - it might be with their latest collection, with their customer service, with their incredible photo shoots - and this brand has just about everything covered. i'm having a serious love affair with zimmermann right now. everything they are doing is amazing and not only did they supply me with my birthday dress, their new collections are out of this world. i can definitely see myself buying that gorgeous white playsuit, which looks gorgeous against the bright pink bouganvilla, and the blue delicate bottoms on that bikini are just the perfect amount of whimsical goodness. i'd also love to give them some massive kudos for the amazing customer service they gave me whilst in store at bondi junction (i was probably some depressed freak at the time when they told me they didn't have my dress - and yet i left the store feeling like i had some decent, acceptable options) and the prompt, attentive service from the online store who sent me emails responding to my desperate pleas, making all my wildest dreams come true.
go zimmermann!


ps. check out the amazing behind the scenes video they posted on their facebook page. it's the epitome of summer, guarantee you'll fall in love.

No comments: