Thursday, April 12, 2012

b&b, second drop







second winter drop of bec & bridge has been released and it's far from a disappointment... 'elle est un animale' is filled with leather, metallic, sequins, animal print, knits.. it's a texture lover's best friend. so now the only question is... which dress should i be getting to wear to my best friends 21st party? the little sequin number, the cherry red lace, the leopard print? (while we're on that note.. does anyone know where i could hunt down a beautiful mask for the party? it's a masquerade theme) 
but back to this collection, as most of you who read my blog regularly would know, i've been on the hunt - for god knows how long - for some gorgeous black leather pants that weren't ridiculously expensive and i'm pretty sure these b&b ones are PERFECT! FOR $180! I couldn't believe my eyes either. 
In stores and online from Monday! Go check em out.

2 comments:

Alice McGenniss-Destro said...

this looks amazing! I can't wait to see the runway snaps for their show at MBFWA in a few weeks! x

Miss Iffa said...

I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL