new york... i love you so much.
i can't even begin to explain just how much i love this extraordinarily beautiful city!
honestly, if you haven't been yet, you must go:
- the dollar is good (i'm just trying to give you some reasons)
- the food is incredible
- the people are beautiful
- the city is stunning, 24/7
- the shopping is.. well.. there are no words.
so part one is nyc food: out-of-this-world!
1. Cuban sandwiches from Cafe Habana. My boyfriend insisted we come back here 4 times. Enough said.
2. Mexican style corn from Cafe Habana. Refer to above.
3. Some of the best ribs, chips & cornbread that i've ever had from Dallas BBQ.
4. Papaya King smoothies are beyonddd yum. Get a hotdog combo!
5. Red velvet cupcake from Magnolia Bakery. Very cute place, very amazing cupcakes.
6. Essentially what I lived off during my stay in NY. Wholefoods salad & Morrocan Mint Iced Tea.
7. My favourite thing in the world: Pinkberry! Frozen yoghurt & fruit & chocolate is the bomb.