we heart it
so i finally decided it was time to write my spring summer wishlist for the coming season. i can't believe it will be spring next month! we've been having absolutely beautiful weather in sydney for the past week, with temperatures over 20 degrees each day - a record for august! so it's meant i've had spring on my mind, with flowy dresses and skirts, singlets, open toe heels, sandals and shorts. i am most certainly a girl who adores the warmer months, and whilst i can appreciate winter for what it is, i find nothing more appealing than the thought of throwing on a dress or a cute top & shorts and feeling ready to go. layers and i just don't mix. we have a love hate relationship which relies heavily on my mood and acceptance of what i am wearing... hence we're generally a little more hate than love.
therefore, the wonderful thought of spring approaching means i have given plenty of thought to my ss11 wardrobe. probably a little too much thought... but it can't hurt, right? forward thinking, being organised?
1. flowy silk dresses, along the lines of bassike & one teaspoon.
2. new black sandals. my gladiators are looking a little worse for wear.
3. two full piece swimsuits, to wear with skirts. i've fallen in love with this look.
4. the perfect floral maxi skirt.
5. my two lusted after pairs of tony bianco's.
6. statement short necklaces. i own far too many long ones.
7. tailored/culotte style shorts appropriate for the work place. is this even possible?
8. summer hat, along the lines of the bec & bridge akubra. yum.
9. seafolly bikini's. yes, please.
10. summer body! i've started my workout and eating plan... wish me luck!
speaking of which, i'm off for a walk to pick up shop til you drop. which will no doubt inspire another post! be back shortly lovelies. x